Software for Complex Geotechnical and Structural Engineering Challenges
- LPILE v2015 introduces a new p-y criteria for massive rock along with improved charts and adds new graphical combination of output displays and summary of results. Text output can now be optionally arranged for paper widths. New features are added for graphical comparison of load-test measurements with LPILE model. Users with current yearly maintenance are able to download and install this release free of charge.
- APILE v2014 is available in Regular Version and Offshore Version (which includes four CPT-based methods of axial pile capacity described in API RP-2A). The program introduces a new interface that is more intuitive for proper input of data. Users can specify independent reduction factors (resistance factors) for skin friction and end bearing on each soil layer in accordance to AASHTO LRFD Specifications or for studies of strength reductions during pile driving or overall pile-group effects. Electronic manuals (User’s and Technical) are installed with the program with revised chapters and figures.
- GROUP v2014 is also available as a free release to users that are current in the yearly maintenance. Specified displacements and rotations (in 3D) can be entered as part of the loading conditions so GROUP v2014 resolves the forces that are generated with such movements/rotations. Computational time of large models are shortened considerably with use of parallel processing. GROUP 2014 also brings new p-ysoil criteria, more common units of measure (in either English or Metric units) for entries of various parameters and redesigned interface.
- The PYWALL program for analyses of flexible retaining walls has also been updated with the release of PYWALL v2013. The new program has interface enhancements, improved output text file, new graphical references, ability to perform ‘silent’ installations on network clients, compatibility to Windows 8 as well as fixes to reported typos.
- LRFD principles for axial response of deep foundations have been incorporated in SHAFT v2012. In addition, the program satisfies the latest analytical reccommendations for drilled shafts under axial loadings from the 2010 FHWA manual. Users of the new SHAFT are able to specify separate reduction factors for side resistance and end bearing on each soil layer.
- Visit our page of Software Downloads to get the latest maintenance releases of all new software products. The latest releases of LPILE (v2013.7.07), GROUP (v2014.9.03), APILE (v2014.6.09), PYWALL (v2013.4.13) and SHAFT (v2012.7.11) are compatible to all versions of Windows 8 and 8.1.
- ENSOFT is proud to announce the partnership with Kubotek USA for distribution and support of their new software KeyCreator Analysis. This is a poweful general purpose finite element analysis software distinguished for its ease of use and benefits from its Direct CAD modeling integration with Key Creator.
||A second edition of the popular book “Single Piles and Pile Groups Under Lateral Loading” (PDF flyer, 693KB) has been recently printed by CRC Press / A.A. Balkema. Many topics were expanded and some typos corrected. In addition, homework problems are introduced at the end of each chapter.Ensoft has secured a limited number of books that are currently available for sale at reduced pricing to our users (see Price List). This is a great opportunity to combine your next shipment of software products with a very useful background technical reference.
Ensoft, Inc. is recognized as a leader in developing and applying computer-based solutions to complex engineering problems. Our most popular products include LPILE, GROUP, APILE, SHAFT, PYWALL, DynaPile, DynaMat, DynaN, TZPile, and Stablpro, We are also proud to be distributors of ATENA, GRLWEAP, UTEXAS4, UC-win/Road. and the soil-boring log program BorinGS.
To download a demo or update your current software, please go to our Software Downloads page.
Ensoft, Inc. offers professional engineering consulting services through Lymon C. Reese and Associates, Inc.. The engineers at LCR&A have years of experience in geotechnical and structural engineering.
Send comments, notes, additions, corrections, etc. about this page to ENSOFT, INC.’s webmaster:
DIVULGAÇÃO: ENGEFROM ENGENHARIA- Escritório técnico de prestação de serviços em Engenharia Civil – Urbana – Transportes – Geoprocessamento – Saneamento Básico – Planejamento Urbano – Planejamento dos Transportes – Segurança Viária – Fiscalização Eletrônica – Estudos de Impactos ao Meio Ambiente (EIA – RIMA) – Estudos de Impacto de Vizinhança (EIV) – Aprovação de projetos em geral – Aprovação e projetos de Loteamentos, condomínios verticais e horizontais – Obras industriais – INFRAESTRUTURA URBANA – Mobilidade Urbana.
Conheça e entre em contato com nosso escritório técnico – ENGEFROM ENGENHARIA: